***STAND SOLD SEPARATELY***
The HN-4 manual corner notcher is a high quality cast iron sheet metal notcher perfect for any garage or sheet metal shop. The cutting angle is fixed at 90 degrees and can notch up to 6" x 6" in one manual stroke. For your safety we have included a blade guard to save your fingers.
Because of the high quality components used to make the HN-4, the finished notches are extremely clean and have burr free edges.
Take it off the stand and you have a machine that is very compact and can be easily moved from jobsite to jobsite. Adjustable guides on the oversized table allow for accurate repeatable notches.
- Notch Angle : 90° (Fixed)
- Stroke Length : 3/4"
- Table Size : 18" x 12"
- Capacity mild steel: 16 gauge,
- Capacity stainless steel: 20 Gauge,
- Blade Length : 6"
- Shipping Weight without stand : 187 lbs,
- Shipping weight with stand : 275 lbs,
- Packing Size without stand : 24" x 22" x 22",
- Packing size with stand: 60" x 44" x 48".
Shipping Cost: $79.00 to lower 48 States and $120.00 to Canada