The BT1440GQTD by Bolton Tools is a solid tool room lathe with a very generous 2 inch spindle bore.
Working with larger OD material is no problem for this bad boy! Included with your BT1440GQTD is a 6" 3-jaw chuck, 8" 4-jaw chuck, 11" face plate, 4-way turret tool post (quick change optional), steady rest and follow rest.
The D1-5 camlock spindle is very precise and rigid.
The BT1440GQTD has all of the features of our BT1440GQT, with the addition of the SINO DRO, that will have you cutting key ways your material in no time!
Large travels, and heavy duty castings, make this lathe the perfect machine tool for your shop!
Need something a little different? View Additional Metal Lathes Here
*LATHES DO NOT INCLUDE LEVELING PADS*
- 6" 3-jaw chuck and 8" 4-jaw chuck with reversible jaws;
- 11" face plate;
- Steady rest and follow rest;
- Full length splash guard;
- Two MT4 dead centers, one MT5-MT3 sleev;
- Pull out chip pan;
- Working light and coolant pump;
- Tool box.
- Swing over bed: 14-3/16";
- Swing over suppot: 8-13/16";
- Swing over gap: 19-3/4";
- Center height: 7";
- Distance between centers: 39-3/8";
- Bed width: 7-3/8";
- Spindle bore: 2";
- Spindle Spped: 70,115,190,300,460,755,1255,2000 RPM;
- Cross slide travel: 6-11/16";
- Compound slide travel: 3-9/16";
- Cutting tool (Max. section): 5/8" × 5/8";
- Imperial thread: 34 Nos. 4 - 56 T.P.I;
- Metric thread: 26 Nos. 0.4 - 7 mm;
- Tailstock quill taper: MT4 ;
- Tailstock quill travel: 3-5/16" ;
- Coolant pump: 1/16HP ;
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V/60Hz/3-phase;
- Shipping weight: 1450 lbs.
- Crate size: 76" × 30" × 35"