Bolton Tools milling machine BF20VLP comes with variable speed, a digital read out of the RPM and a multi speed power feed for the X axis. Table size of this benchtop milling machine is a modest 27.5" x 7". Not back for a smaller mill drill!
The major selling point on the Bolton Tools BF20VLP is the X axis power feed. A feature normally reserved for larger milling machines, this small benchtop mill is already equipped with the power feed. What a great feature for this little guy. Don't let the size fool you, the BF20VLP can handle your jobs with total accuracy.
Click on the "Specs" tab for all the specifications on the BF20VLP milling machine
Please have a look our other milling machines and mill drills here: View Additional Milling Machines Here
- Max. Drilling capacity: 5/8"
- Max. Face milling capacity: 2-1/2"
- Max. End milling capacity: 0.9"
- Head tilt: ±90°, Spindle travel: 1-7/8"
- Max. Distance between spindle to table: 14 1/2"
- Distance between spindle to column: 7-3/8"
- Spindle taper: MT2
- Spindle speed: lower 100-1400 RPM; higher 100-2900 RPM
- T-solt: 3 @ 1 1/32" 1/2" wide
- Work travel of table: 6-7/8" x 18-7/8"
- Table size: 27-1/2" x 7"
- Motor: 1 HP ,110 V, single-phase
- Net and shipping weight: 265LBS and 290 LBS
Tags: milling machine