The BT24L CNC milling machine by Bolton Tools comes with a GSK CNC Control that is packed with features. BT30 spindle taper and hardened and ground ways are standard on the BT24L CNC milling machine.
The BT24L CNC milling machine has a 10 position tool changer as a standard feature. This is highly desirable when cranking out at a manufacturer's pace! Other standard features for the BT24L CNC milling machine include; cooling system, manual one shot oil lube, and work light. For the best value in CNC milling, look no further than the Bolton Tools BT24L CNC milling machine with 10 position tool changer.
Please browse our other milling machines, CNC mills, and mill drills here: View Additional Milling Machines Here
- Size of worktable(length×width): 31 57/64" × 9 29/64".
- T slot (width x qty x space between): 41/64" × 3 × 2 3/8".
- Max loading weight on worktable: 220 LBS.
- X-Axis travel: 14 31/32".
- Y-Axis travel: 9 29/64".
- Z-Axis travel: 14 37/64".
- Distance between spindle nose and table: 3 5/32"- 17 23/32".
- Distance between spindle center and column: 12 11/64".
- Spindle taper: BT30.
- Max. spindle speed: r/min 5000.
- Spindle motor power: 3HP.
- Feeding Motor power: X Axis: 1.33HP. Y Axis: 1.33HP; Z Axis 2HP.
- Rapid feeding speed: X,Y,Z axis: 944 82/93 inch/min.
- Feeding speed: 0-157 31/64 inch/min.
- Min. set unit: 0.001mm.
- Max. size of tool: 2 3/8"-6 57/64".
- Loosing and clamping way for tool: Clamp by disc spring: Loose pneumatically.
- Max. loading weight of Tool: 7.7 LBS.
- 220V, 60Hz, 3 Phase.
- N.W (include machine stand) LB 3300.
- Packing size (L×W×H) inch 58.78×65.71×81.5.