10" x 22" High Precision Variable Speed Metal Lathe - Metal Lathes | B250V
Need a lathe that won't cram your work shop? Need a metal lathe where spindle RPM control is your main concern? Need a bench top lathe with good precision and won't let you down?
I believe you have found that lathe in the Bolton Tools B250V 10" x 22" bench top variable speed metal lathe! Hardened and ground V - ways, and a high quality belt drive system make this little lathe a joy to run!
You will experience precision that you could not have dreamed of in such a small package. When you are tight on space, this is the lathe for you!
Need something a little different? View Additional Metal Lathes Here
- A. Most popular, widely useful variable speed lathe.
- B. V-way bed is hardened and precision ground.
- C. Spindle is supported by precision tapered roller bearing.
- D. MT4 spindle hole gets more capacity.
- E. High precision chuck.
- F. T-slotted cross slide.
- G. Power longitudinal feed allows threading.
- H. Adjustable gids for cross slide.
- I. Top design of gearbox gets more function.
- J. Right and left hand threads cutting is available.
- K. Tail stock can be off set for turning tapers.
- L. Equipped with high quality belt and control board.
- M. Tolerance test certificate, test chart included.
- N. No power cross feed
- 1. Distance between centers: 21 5/8".
- 2. Swing over bed: 9 7/8".
- 3. Width of bed: 5 3/8".
- 4. Swing over cross slide: 5 11/16".
- 5. Taper of spindle bore: MT4.
- 6. Spindle bore: 1.02".
- 7. Number of spindle speeds: variable speed.
- 8. Range of spindle speeds: 50-2000 rpm.
- 9. Range of longitudinal feeds: 0.07-0.20mm/0.0028"-0.0079"/r.
- 10. Range of inch threads: 8-56TPI.
- 11. Range of metric threads: 0.4-3.5mm.
- 12. Tap slide travel: 1.97".
- 13. Tailstock quill travel: 2 3/4".
- 14. Taper of tailstock quill: MT2.
- 15. Motor: 1 horse power.
- 16. Packing size: 45.3"x 22"x 22.5".
- 17. Net weight: 264 LBS.