16" x 20" Combo Lathe / Mill | BT500
The Bolton Tools BT500 is the BT800's little brother. Our 16" x 20" Benchtop Metal Lathe mill drill combo is 3 machines in 1! The lathe is very spacious, with large travels.
The milling drilling head has a heavy duty MT3 spindle taper with 4.3 inches of travel. The tool post doubles as a work holding vise for your mill!
The BT500 also comes with a drill chuck that can be used both in the tail stock and the drilling head spindle. Included with your new BT500 are change gears, dead centers, and reversible jaws for the 3 jaw chuck.
You will not be disappointed with the versatility of the BT500 metal lathe mill drill combo unit!
Need a little different lathe or combo machine? View Additional Metal Lathes Here
- A. Distance between centers: 19 3/5".
- B. Swing over bed: 16 1/2.
- C. Max. longitudinal travel: 17 3/10.
- D. Max. cross travel: 7 4/5.
- E. Spindle taper: M.T.4.
- F. Travel of tailstock barrel: 2 4/5.
- G. Taper of tailstock barrel: M.T.3.
- H. Spindle hole diameter: Ø1 1/10.
- I. Spindle speed: 160-1360r.p.m. (7steps).
- J. Longitudinal lead screw pitch: 6T.P.I. or 0.16 inch.
- K. Thread can be cut: 4-120T.P.I./0.008-0.24 inch.
- L. Range of automatic feeding: (Longitudinal and cross): 0.002-0.014inch.
- DRILLING & MILLING
- 1. Spindle taper : M.T.3.
- 2. Spindle travel : 4 3/10".
- 3. Max. distance between spindle center to column: 11 1/5".
- 4. Max. distance between nose and table: 12".
- 5. Spindle speed: 120-3000r.p.m. (16steps).
- 6. Table size: 18.70×6.30 inch.
- 7. Drilling capacity: 0.87 inch.
- 8. End milling capacity: 1.1 inch.
- 9. Face milling capacity: 3.15 inch.
- 1. Motor power : 0.55KW/3/4HP.
- 2. Voltage/Frequency: 110V/220V ,1phase,prewired 110V,60Hz.
- 3. Net weight : 539LB.
- 4. Gross weight: 605LB.
- 5. Overall dimension (HQ500): 42 ×22.83×38 inch.
- 6. Packing size(HQ500): 56.3×22.83×43.31 inch.
- *** Stand with Oil Plate sold separately ***