Bolton Tools ZX32GP is an upgrade to the ZX32G. Same power, same size, and same specifications, but with an addition of a longitudinal power feeder! The ZX32GP comes with a hefty 1 1/4" maximum drilling capacity, and an R8 taper to boot!
Built with a very sturdy dove tail column and a large table, the ZX32GP is perfect for the beginner or experienced machinist.
The Bolton Tools ZX32GP milling machine with power feed is easy to operate and fun to use, the ZX32G will impress you and your machinist friends!
Please browse our other milling machines here: View Additional Milling Machines Here
- Voltage: 110v
- Max. Drilling capacity 1 1/4"
- Max. Face milling capacity 2 1/2"
- Max. End milling capacity 13/16"
- Swivel angle of head-stock at perpendicular direction ±90°
- Swivel angle of head-stock at level direction 360°
- Spindle travel 3 3/8"
- Max. Distance between spindle nose and table 17 5/16"
- Distance between spindle axis and surface of column 7 3/8"
- Spindle Taper R8
- Spindle speed (1400r/min motor)
- 50Hz 95、180、270、500、930、1420 r/min
- 60Hz 115、220、320、600、1120、1700 r/min
- Forward and backward travel of table 5 1/2"
- Left and right travel of table 16 1/8"
- Table size 27 9/16" x 7 1/16"
- Motor 0.75KW
- Net weight 511.47 LBs
- Base Dimensions: 13 1/2 L x 31" 1/4" W x 3" D x 46" Tall
- Standard accessories:
- Double-head wrench 19mm×22mm 1pc
- Allen wrench 5mm,6mm 1pc each
- Screw driver(-) 150mm 1pc
- Drawbar 1pc
- Drawbar washer 1pc
- CRATE SIZE: 28 1/8in x 28 1/8in x 40 1/4in