16" x 30" Combo Metal Lathe Mill Drill | BT800
The Bolton Tools 16" x 30" BT800 is the middle sized combo lathe in our line up. Equipped with 2 independent motors, one motor for the lathe power, and the other for the milling machine power.
Both the BT500 and BT800 have the capability of running the power feed on the X and Y table when milling. This is by far one of the best features for this family of combo lathe mill drill.
The Bolton BT800 is large enough for your bigger projects, but small enough to fit in your garage and have an all in one work station.
The Bolton Tools 16" x 30" metal lathe mill drill combo is the most popular combo lathe we carry for a number of reasons; namely; power, size, precision and price.
Get your BT800 today before they sell out!
Need a little different lathe or combo machine? View Additional Metal Lathes Here
- A. Distance between centers: 31 1/2".
- B. Swing over bed: 16 1/2.
- C. Max. longitudinal travel: 29 1/7".
- D. Max. cross travel: 7 4/5.
- E. Spindle taper: M.T.4.
- F. Travel of tailstock barrel: 2 4/5.
- G. Taper of tailstock barrel: M.T.3.
- H. Spindle hole diameter: 1 1/10".
- I. Spindle speed: 160-1360r.p.m. (7steps).
- J. Longitudinal lead screw pitch: 6T.P.I. or 0.16 inch.
- K. Thread can be cut: 4-120T.P.I./0.008-0.24 inch.
- L. Range of automatic feeding: (Longitudinal and cross): 0.002-0.014inch.
DRILLING & MILLING
- 1. Spindle taper : M.T.3.
- 2. Spindle travel : 4 3/10".
- 3. Max. distance between spindle center to column: 11 1/5".
- 4. Max. distance between nose and table: 12".
- 5. Spindle speed: 120-3000r.p.m. (16steps).
- 6. Table size: 18.70×6.30 inch.
- 7. Drilling capacity: 0.87 inch.
- 8. End milling capacity: 1.1 inch.
- 9. Face milling capacity: 3.15 inch.
- 1. Motor power : 0.55KW/3/4HP.
- 2. Voltage/Frequency: 110V/220V ,1phase,prewired 110V,60Hz.
- 3. Net weight : 616LB.
- 4. Gross weight: 715LB.
- 5. Overall dimension (HQ800): 54 ×22.83×38 inch.
- 6. Packing size(HQ800): 57 ×22.83×43.31 inch.