The Bolton Tools BT210VG variable speed metal lathe is a beginners dream lathe! The variable speed makes going from low RPM to high RPM, a breeze
Equipped with a 4 way turret tool post and a 4/5" spindle bore, this BT210VG metal lathe machine is perfect for your small turning, threading and facing jobs.
The thread ranges for the BT210VG lathe are quite flexible when compared to other similar sized lathes.
The included accessories of this BT210VG metal lathe (dead centers, change gears, face place, and reversible jaws) make this a great package for your hobby needs!
Need something a little different? View Additional Metal Lathes Here
Stand Sold Separately!
8 inch X 15 inch Precision Mini Metal Lathe Variable Speed | BT210VG
- Swing Over Bed: 8 3/10"
- Swing Over Cross Slide: 4 3/10"
- Distance Between Centers: 15 7/10"
- Width of Bed: 3 9/10"
- Spindle Through Bore: 4/5" [ 0.8" ]
- Spindle Nose Taper: MT3
- Number of Spindle Speeds: Variable
- Spindle Speed Range: 50 - 2500 RPM
Feeding and Threading:
- Number of Metric Threads: 10
- Range of Metric Threads: 1/50" - 1/10"
- Number of Inch Threads: 8
- Range of Inch Threads: 8 - 44 T.P.I.
- Range of Longitudinal Feed: 1/250" - 1/125"
Compound and Carriage:
- Tool Post Type: 4 Way
- Maximum Compound Slide Travel: 2 1/5"
- Maximum Cross Slide Travel: 3
- Maximum Carriage Travel: 10 9/10"
- Tail-Stock Spindle Travel: 2 2/5"
- Tail-Stock Spindle Taper: MT2
- 1 Dead Center MT3
- 1 Dead Center MT2
- 3 External Set of Jaws
- 1 Oil Gun
- 1 Phillips Screw Driver
- 1 Flat Screw Driver
- 1 Key for 3 Jaw Chuck
- 5 Hex Socket Wrenches
- 3 Double End Head Wrenches
- 1 Set of Change Gears