Bolton Tool's AT400 is an all-in-one Combo Metal Lathe/Mill and Drill machine that will leave you with no excuse about being unable to get your job done!
This is an upgraded version of our very popular BT800. The AT400 has which has a distance between centers of 36". The Bolton Tool's AT400 Combo sports a 1.5" Spindle bore that gives you the ability to turn and bore some mighty fine precise pieces.
With your AT400 you will not have the need to send your work off to another shop to finish your job. The Mill spindle travels 5" which is excellent if you are looking to work with smaller parts.
Do not let the spindle taper MT3 discourage you, using an adapter can quickly make use of all your R8 tool holders and cutters. If you need to do some extended lathe work, swing the
mill completely our of your way in a couple easy steps and in no time at all. Be sure to check out our wide variety of optional accessories that won't break the bank.
Need a little different lathe or combo machine? View Additional Metal Lathes Here
Stand Sold Separately!
- Max. swing diameter over bed: 11.81″
- Max. length of work piece: 36″
- Max. swing diameter over tool post: 5.5″
- Spindle bore: 1.5″
- Taper of hole in spindle Morse: MT.5#
- Transverse travel of tool post: 6.3″
- Longitudinal travel of small tool post: 3.15″
- Metric thread kinds on processing: 12
- Metric thread pitch on processing: 0.5~3mm
- Inch thread kinds on processing: 20
- Inch thread pitch on processing: 11~40 1/n″
- Longitudinal feed grade: 2
- Longitudinal feed on spindle tool post: 0.12~0.24mm/r
- Max. travel of tail stock sleeve: 3.15″
- Taper hole of tail stock sleeve Morse: MT.3#
- Spindle speed grade: 9
- Spindle speed scope: 250~1600r/min
- Motor: 1.1Kw ,220V, 50Hz
- Max. drilling capacity: 0.6″
- Distance from working surface of table to spindle nose: 9.8~15″
- Distance between spindle center and the surface of upright column: 15.75″
- Spindle speed grade: 9
- Spindle speed scope: 315~2000r/min
- Vertical travel of drill-mill head stock: 5.12″
- Motor for drill-mill head stock: 550W, 110V, 60Hz (or 220V, 50Hz)
- Width of working surface of table: 7.87″
- Length of working surface of table: 16.73″
- Width of "T" shape groove: 0.47″
- Travel of spindle quill: 5″
- Transverse travel of table: 9.45″
- Taper hole of drill-mill spindle Morse: MT.3#
- Net weight (base not involved): 881.84 LBS
- Overall dimension (base not involved ) (L×W×H): 64x28x35″
- Net weight of machine base: 220.46 LBS
- Overall dimension of machine base (L×W×H): 64×22×63″.