The Bolton Tools Gear Head 12" x 24" Metal Bench Lathe CQ9332 is one of the top selling lathes in the world! Many users have reported loving this little lathe.
The CQ9332 packs a big punch in a relatively small sized lathe. Hardened and ground way provide the precision and tight tolerances. The generous 1.5" spindle bore makes this lathe an unbelievable value.
Many customer have fallen in love with the lathe for its surprising power in a smaller size bench lathe. The oil bath gearing provides plenty of torque in all of the spindle speeds.
The Bolton Tools CQ9332 weighs in at 600 lbs, making it a very rigid lathe for your work shop.
Please check the review videos!
Need something a little different? View Additional Metal Lathes Here
Stand Sold Separately!
- Swing over bed 320mm 12-3/5"
- Swing over carriage 200mm 7-7/8"
- Distance between centers 600mm 23-3/5"
- Lathe Chuck Diameter 170mm 6-7/10"
- Lathe Chuck Type 3 Jaw Self Centering
- Spindle taper MT#5
- Spindle through bore 38mm 1-1/2"
- Spindle Speeds 12(75-1900 RPM)
- Metric threads 15 (0.5-4mm)
- Inch threads 23 (5-48 1/n")
- Longitudinal feed rates: 0.1-1.50mm/r 0.004-0.059 in.per revolution
- Cross feed rates: 0.022-0.3mm/r 0.0008-0.0118 in.per revolution
- Tailstock barrel Taper MT#3
- Tailstock barrel travel 80mm 3-1/7"
- Electrical Specifications:
- Horsepower: 1hp
- Motor Type A/C
- Phase Single
- Voltage 110V or 220V
- Overall Dimentions:
- 51-1/3" Wide x 24-3/5" Deep x 17-5/7" Tall
- Approximate Net Weight: 485 lbs
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 618& Lbs
- Crate Size: 54" X 28" X 28"