12" x 30" Gear Head Combo Lathe Mill Drill W/ Cooling System | AT320
Bolton Tools AT320 and AT320L are the heaviest duty combo lathes milling machines in Bolton Tools' product line. The mill head is a very rigid R8 taper, while the lathe has a 1.5" spindle bore.
All gear driven mill, and a belt powered gear drive lathe, make this combo good enough for your machine shop or your home.
The Bolton Tools AT320 and AT320L combo lathes are in a class all their own, and they have stood the test of time.
Looking for an all in 1 work station for your shop? This is the unit for you!
Need something a little different? View Additional Metal Lathes Here
- Distance between centers: 29-1/2";Swing over bed:12-3/5".
- Dial Calibration on Crossfeed: 0.002".
- Dial Calibration on Leadscrew: 0.002".
- Headstock Taper: MT5#;Lathe Chuck Mount: Bolt-On
- Spindle Bore: 1-1/2"
- Spindle Speeds:12 (75-1600 RPM/50Hz) or (75-1900RPM/60Hz)
- Swing over work table: 6-7/10"
- Thread pitch on processing: 5-48 1/n"
- Thread kinds on processing: 23.
- Tailstock Taper: MT3#
- X-Axis Working Travel:23-3/5"
- Y-Axis Working Travel: 6"
- Head Rotation: 360 degree ;Head Travel:7".
- Spindle Center to Support Column:12-1/8".
- Spindle to Table Distance(Min-Max):4-3/4-11-4/5".
- Spindle Speeds: 4(220-2620RPM/50Hz)or(240-2700RPM/60Hz)
- Spindle Taper: R8;Tool SizeLimits: 1"
- X-Axis Working Travel: 23-3/5";Y-Axis Working Travel: 6"
- Horsepower: 1-1/2hp.
- Motor Type A/C.
- Phase: Single .
- Voltage:110 or 220 Volts.
Tags: lathe/mill/drill combo