9" x 19" Bench Lathe - Metal Lathes | BT0919
Bolton Tools' BT0919 is the perfect starter Metal Lathe to get the job done right! The BT0919 gives you 8 3/4" swing over bed, 19" distance between centers and with a 3/4" spindle bore which is plenty to handle the work you need.
This model has enough speed and power to turn a wide range of metals and with it's low pricing, your pockets will not be left empty.
The Standard Accessories included with the BT0919 make it ready to use out the box.
You will not have a need to look for any other accessories to get your projects going. Once you begin your first project, you will find yourself spending hours getting things done instead of spending your time troubleshooting or dealing with problems.
If you're in the market for a lathe that does not take up much room and has the ability of a workhorse, look no further.
The Bolton Tools' BT0919 is the metal lathe you've been looking for. Whether you're a hobbyist or a well experienced machinist, we guarantee you will not be disappointed.
Need something a little different? View Additional Metal Lathes Here
Stand Sold Separately!
- A. Swing over bed: 8-3/4"
- B. Swing over cross slide: 5"
- C. Distance between centers: 19"
- D. Spindle bore: 3/4"
- E. Spindle thread: 39mm x 4mm pitch
- F. Spindle taper: MT#3
- G. Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V
- H. Number of speeds: 6
- I. Range of speeds: 130, 300, 400, 600, 1000, 2000 RPM
- J. Range of inch threads: 8-56 TPI
- K. Range of metric threads: 0.05-3.0mm
- L. Range of feeds: 0.0023-0.013
- M. Lead screw: 9/16"-16 TPI
- N. Compound travel: 1-7/8"
- O. Cross slide travel: 4-1/4"
- P. Carriage travel: 16"
- Q. Maximum tool size: 1/2" x 1/2"
- R. Tailstock barrel travel: 1-9/16"
- S. Tailstock barrel taper: MT#2
- T. Number of longitudinal feeds: 18
- U. Number of inch threads: 27
- V. Number of metric threads: 11
- W. Overall dimensions: 37"L x 20"W x 15"H
- X. Approx. shipping weight: 293 lbs.
- Y. No power cross feed
- 1. 4" 3-jaw chuck with two sets of jaws
- 2. 7-1/4" 4-jaw chuck with reversible jaws
- 3. Steady rest
- 4. Follow rest
- 5. MT#2 Dead center
- 6. MT#3 Dead center
- 8. 4-way tool post
- 9. Faceplate
- 10. Tool Box & Tool Kit
- 12. Chuck safety guard.